Recall the feeling of yesteryear by coming home to this appealing country style house. The gabled and flared rooflines create a distinctive look, either built in brick and shingle or wood siding. It is a cottage style simply appointed by window boxes and shutters. The columned front porch creates a welcoming entry into the spacious foyer. The public areas of the house are joined by a gallery which also provides an easy access wet bar. The efficient layout of the kitchen features a light-filled breakfast room, an island for cooking and serving, and a rear staircase. The master suite with a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a spacious bath, opens onto the rear covered porch. The exceptionally well planned second floor provides three large bedrooms with baths, a cozy alcove with window seat, and two additional areas that can be finished as a study and a playroom.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 4177
- First Floor Area: 2764 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1413 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4177 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This lovely stone and shingle European style house enjoys a Porte-cochere and front Covered Porch.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.