This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors. A courtyard entry approaches the arched covered porch supporting a large center gable establishing the central point of interest. The detailed garage doors and arched loggia entry above the doors adds to the plans distinction. The foyer leads past the living room and the dining room to the great room displaying three sets of segmented arched-transom French doors which open to a pergola outside. The large fireplace,with flush hearth, adds to the warmth and beauty of this room. The kitchen overlooks the breakfast room to the garden and also has its own coverd porch, perfect for early morning coffee. Upstairs, the master bedroom and three additional bedrooms are spaciously arranged for optimum privacy. The Master wing spans the entire back of the second floor with the three bedrooms, each with its own bath carefully situated. Modern moms love the second floor laundry room.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 (1/2)
- Master on Main: N
- Width: 60'-0"
- Depth: 94'-3"
- Total SF: 5040First Floor Area: 2562 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2478 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5040 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
America's colonial Georgian period is recalled by the clipped gabled roof designed for the cheerful exterior of the Sope Creek Plan.