This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners. The foyer opens to the public spaces of the Dining Room and Great Room with rear windows providing plenty of light. A spacious kitchen holds a large island with snack bar and access to the rear deck and covered porch. The private Master Suite has its own covered porch and double vanity master bath. Three bedrooms each with private bath reside on the second floor. The lower level offers a recreation room with wet bar, study/bedroom, a den, two full baths, a workshop and plenty of storage.
Baths: 4 (1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 2920
- First Floor Area: 1993 SF
- Second Floor Area: 927 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2920 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-4"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-4"
Available as a CD as a CAD drawing, a Reproducible Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This charming “low country house” features a large covered front porch, with a connecting screened porch for outdoor dining. The lapped siding house, with brick accents, has some wonderful details that make this home shine!
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.