The gables and flared rooflines create a distinctive look to this appealing country style house, whether built in brick and shingle or wood siding. The columned front porch establishes a welcoming entry into the spacious foyer. The public areas of the house are joined by a gallery, which also provides an easy access Butler’s Pantry. The efficient layout of the kitchen features a light-filled breakfast room, an island for cooking and serving and a rear staircase. The master suite with a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a spacious bath, opens onto the rear covered porch. The exceptionally well-planned second floor provides four large bedrooms with baths, a cozy alcove with window seat and two additional areas that can be finished as a sewing/craft/wrapping room and a playroom. The Lower Level offers plenty of space for a Recreation Room with large fireplace, a Future Bedroom, and Office and an Exercise Room. A two-car garage has entry to the house through the mud-entry at the rear of the house.
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 4884
- First Floor Area: 2955 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1929 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4884 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1947 SF
- Unfinished Second FL Area: 745 SF
- Rear Covered Porch Area: 373 SF
- Entry Porch Area: 103 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway.
Our plan is illustrated with an exterior of warm wood shingles, the perfect foil for the columned front entrance.