Oak Hill Lane (Alternate)
This all time favorite plan with covered front porch and old-fashioned lapped siding makes a welcome addition to any neighborhood. Bay windows, dormers, French doors and arched openings all contribute to an exterior of warmth and simple elegance. The main entrance is through a pair of French doors with a view through to the garden beyond. The "public" rooms of the house have an open and spacious feeling thanks to the well-ordered paths of circulation. The functional kitchen has ample room for gourmet food preparation, family dining as well as for casual entertaining. From both kitchen and breakfast room a view of the family room fireplace can be enjoyed. The first floor master bedroom suite contains large closets, dressing room, compartmentalized bath and a sitting room. Two additional bedrooms with a connecting bath complete the one story plan. Should additional space be required a permanent stair (planned for the area near the kitchen and family room) would lead to two bedrooms with baths and a play room on the second floor.
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 3487
- First Floor Area: 3487 SF
- Second Floor Area: 950 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4337 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-4"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This charming “low country house” features a large covered front porch, with a connecting screened porch for outdoor dining. The lapped siding house, with brick accents, has some wonderful details that make this home shine!
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.