Stucco detailing accents this English country house. The front entrance features a wood portico with beautiful wood timbers. The "gallery" foyer features tall columned openings into the great room. A central staircase ascends with a view toward the dining room, foyer and great room. The solarium is accessed from both the great room and dining room, providing a sunny retreat. The second floor features a master bedroom with a spacious bath and closet area along with two additional bedrooms sharing a bath.
Baths: 2 (1/2)
Master on Main: No
- Total SF: 2,957
- First Floor Area: 1630 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1327 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2957 SF
- Unfinished Space: N/A
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This charming “low country house” features a large covered front porch, with a connecting screened porch for outdoor dining. The lapped siding house, with brick accents, has some wonderful details that make this home shine!
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.