This delightful country house, with its stone and lapped siding, features a series of porches that are as beautiful as they are functional. The home, spacious and light-filled, has features such as a two-story Central Stair Hall, as well as a rear stair, and a Formal Living Room as well as a spacious Family Den. The first floor Master spills out onto a Rear Covered Porch. A first floor Guest Room can be used as a Nursery or Library. Three bedrooms, with private baths, are located on the second floor. This is a house which offers great flexibility and traditional in style!
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 5 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Yes
- Width: 92'-0"
- Depth: 52'-0"
- Total SF: 4,239
- First Floor Area: 3039 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1200 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4239 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This charming “low country house” features a large covered front porch, with a connecting screened porch for outdoor dining. The lapped siding house, with brick accents, has some wonderful details that make this home shine!
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.