Drawing upon proven historical appeal, this plan offers American heritage with a European flair. The stone and shingle exterior set off by the well appointed detailing and the columned front porch. Upon entering, the spacious foyer offers a secluded study to the left, a dramatic dining room with bowed bay to the right, and a handsome living room with its rear bank of window, straight ahead. The kitchen, breakfast, and keeping rooms are tucked to the right of the plan providing a comfortable open flow for family privacy. The second floor provides a large master bedroom with corner bath, lots of windows, and a fabulous walk-in closet. Three additional large bedrooms span the length of the house, one with a private bath and two that share a bath.
Master on Main: N
- Total SF: 3,914
- First Floor Area: 2411 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1800 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3914 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway.
Our plan is illustrated with an exterior of warm wood shingles, the perfect foil for the columned front entrance.