Charm and sophistication are a few of the words that begin to describe this refined stucco dwelling. The front porch, with its arches and wood columns, gives this home a welcoming feeling. The country entry creates a friendly environment. Inside the home an open atmosphere abounds. The light-filled kitchen and breakfast room open into a vaulted keeping room, which spills out onto a rear terrace. The large great room with its wonderful detailing is a masterpiece in itself. The first floor master includes a tray ceiling with a barrel vault, French doors opening onto the rear terrace, and a beautiful master bath. The second floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3(1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 69'-2"
- Depth: 71'-0"
- Total SF: 3,361
- First Floor Area: 2624 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1237 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3861 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-4"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This charming “low country house” features a large covered front porch, with a connecting screened porch for outdoor dining. The lapped siding house, with brick accents, has some wonderful details that make this home shine!
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This New England coastal style house offers all the proper elements with its cedar shake siding and fieldstone exteriors.