Recall the feeling of yesteryear by coming home to this appealing country style house. The gabled and flared rooflines create a distinctive look, either built in brick and shingle or wood siding. It is a cottage style simply appointed by window boxes and shutters. The columned front porch creates a welcoming entry into the spacious foyer. The public areas of the house are joined by a gallery which also provides an easy access wet bar. The efficient layout of the kitchen features a light-filled breakfast room, an island for cooking and serving, and a rear staircase. The master suite with a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a spacious bath, opens onto the rear covered porch. The exceptionally well planned second floor provides three large bedrooms with baths, a cozy alcove with window seat, and two additional areas that can be finished as a study and a playroom.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 4177
- First Floor Area: 2764 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1413 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4177 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.