Regents Hall blends the best of European and American style, creating a masterful presence on your property. A wide, inviting Foyer holds the Kitchen overlooks the Breakfast and Family Room with its vaulted ceiling. The Master Suite has his and her closets and private access to the study. Three private bedrooms on the second floor each have their own bath and the rear bedroom has its own sitting room and private rear stair. A bonus room over the three-car garage offers plenty of space for second floor recreation.
Baths: 4 ( 2-1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 5,821
- First Floor Area: 3,852 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,969 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5,821 SF
- Future Area: 548 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.