This comfortable house, with its use of stone and stucco, continues the rich American country house tradition. Upon entering the house one is greeted with a sense of openness and light. A central stair hall creates an architectural focal point for the dining room, foyer, and great room. The kitchen/breakfast room, flooded with natural light, opens onto a large vaulted family den. The large first floor master is graceful with its bay shape, fireplace, and tray ceiling. The second floor has two bedrooms with a shared bath and one bedroom with a private bath. A future playroom is planned.
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 3831
- First Floor Area: 2695 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1136 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3831 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.