New Haven Cottage
Our New Haven Cottage is a cottage in name only. For even though in appearance it has the warmth and simplicity of a small dwelling of yesteryear, in plan the spacious rooms and graceful circulation all thoroughly represent the best of today's design thought. From the two-story foyer the line of sight is unobstructed through the large sunken great room to the rear garden beyond. A handsome screen of strong square columns defines the rear foyer and the dining room; a walk-in wet bar and powder room for guests are discretely but conveniently located. The light-filled kitchen is a functional and beautiful U-shaped design incorporating a large island, pantry closet and appliance garage as well. Upstairs the vaulted master bedroom has a view of the garden below. An oversized walk-in closet opens off the well-appointed master bath. Conveniently, the laundry is located here on the second floor. Three other bedrooms and two additional baths make the plan a family favorite.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: No
- Total SF: 3441
- First Floor Area: 1568 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1873 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3441 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This wonderful vernacular style cottage makes for a terrific country home – and works well in the city as well! Lapped siding, along with brick accents and charming details make this house smile!
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.