Stucco detailing accents this English country house. The front entrance features a wood portico with beautiful wood timbers. The "gallery" foyer features tall columned openings into the great room. A central staircase ascends with a view toward the dining room, foyer and great room. The solarium is accessed from both the great room and dining room, providing a sunny retreat. The second floor features a master bedroom with a spacious bath and closet area along with two additional bedrooms sharing a bath.
Baths: 2 (1/2)
Master on Main: N
- Total SF: 2,957
- First Floor Area: 1630 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1327 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2957 SF
- Unfinished Space: N/A
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Designer Series Set - Portfolio I & II
Both portfolios of house plans are available individually or as a set of both volumes.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.