This country manor adds charm and character to any neighborhood. The delightful details and covered front portico create style and elegance. This "L-shaped plan" works ideally on a corner lot. The entry foyer, with a wonderful vista through the home, has access to all areas of the home. A cozy study features built-ins, fireplace, bay window, and French doors onto the front portico. The two-story great room has a large fireplace, built-ins, and French doors opening out onto a rear deck. The wet bar, located off the great room, can also be accessed from the "butler's pantry." The extraordinary kitchen would make the most demanding of cooks happy! A family den is open to the large breakfast room. The first floor also has a wonderful master suite. The second floor has three bedrooms and a future bonus room.
- Stories: 2
Master on Main: Y
- Depth: 94'-10"
- Total SF: 3806
- First Floor Area: 2697 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1109 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3806 SF
- Unfinished Area: 257 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-4"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This delightful American Classic home is a perennial favorite! The house features a wonderful covered front porch with a Chippendale parapet wall and a winning combination of brick and shingles.