This country manor adds charm and character to any neighborhood. The delightful details and covered front portico create style and elegance. This "L-shaped plan" works ideally on a corner lot. The entry foyer, with a wonderful vista through the home, has access to all areas of the home. A cozy study features built-ins, fireplace, bay window, and French doors onto the front portico. The two-story great room has a large fireplace, built-ins, and French doors opening out onto a rear deck. The wet bar, located off the great room, can also be accessed from the "butler's pantry." The extraordinary kitchen would make the most demanding of cooks happy! A family den is open to the large breakfast room. The first floor also has a wonderful master suite. The second floor has three bedrooms and a future bonus room.
- Stories: 2
Master on Main: Y
- Depth: 94'-10"
- Total SF: 3806
- First Floor Area: 2697 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1109 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3806 SF
- Unfinished Area: 257 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-4"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.