This picturesque and rambling home with its simple strong detailing features a drive-thru porte cochere which accesses a tucked away motor court. The foyer, with its handsome staircase, steps down to the conservatory /living room. Here a walk-thru wet bar is convenient to both the family room and (from a handy pass-thru) to the outside terrace as well. The breakfast room, family room and conservatory all have French doors leading into a rear terrace. The second floor features a large master suite with an elegant and spacious bath and large his and her walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms are located here on the second floor. All feature large windows and plenty of storage. Two bedrooms share a bath and the other bedroom has a private bath.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: No
- Total SF: 3,776
- First Floor Area: 1961 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1815 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3776 SF
- Unfinished Area : N/A SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
This delightful American Classic home is a perennial favorite! The house features a wonderful covered front porch with a Chippendale parapet wall and a winning combination of brick and shingles.