Lake Laurel Lodge
This New England stone and shingle style house designed for lakeside living offers a modified courtyard entry with Port-cochere. Through the Covered Porch, the Entry Hall and Stair Hall open onto a step down into the Living Room with large fireplace and views overlooking the Terrace beyond. The spacious Kitchen opens into the Dining Room and also onto the Screened-In Porch with stone fireplace and built-in grill. The Master Suite occupies the right side of the house with a bowed-bay alcove, providing for scenic views. Three Bedrooms with private baths and a Playroom with Covered Porch reside on the Second Floor along with a Study Alcove and a Computer Alcove. The Lower Level provides space for a Recreation Room with fireplace, a Game Room with Wet Bar, Wine Cellar with Tasting Room and an Office. Additional features throughout this design make this a house that will surprise and delight you!
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 93'-11"
- Depth: 112'-5"
- Total SF: 5,364
- First Floor Area: 3,215 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,149 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5,364 SF
- Two Car Garage Area: 865 SF
- Screened-In Porch: 580 SF
- Lower Level Area: 2,623 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Designer Series Set - Portfolio I & II
Both portfolios of house plans are available individually or as a set of both volumes.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.