The elegant front porch and tall bay window give this stucco home a stylish flair. Inside, the two-story foyer features an exquisite staircase and a column screen that leads into the dining room. Light and airy the sunken great room is outfitted with vaulted ceiling, wet bar, fireplace and French doors which open onto a rear terrace. A first floor master bedroom includes a tray ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and a spacious master bath. The second floor has two bedrooms with a connecting bath and one bedroom with a private bath.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Yes
- Width: 45'-0"
- Depth: 60'-0"
- Total SF: 3,022
- First Floor Area: 1995 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1067 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3022 SF
- Unfinished Space: N/A
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This wonderful vernacular style cottage makes for a terrific country home – and works well in the city as well! Lapped siding, along with brick accents and charming details make this house smile!