The elegant front porch and tall bay window give this stucco home a stylish flair. Inside, the two-story foyer features an exquisite staircase and a column screen that leads into the dining room. Light and airy the sunken great room is outfitted with vaulted ceiling, wet bar, fireplace and French doors which open onto a rear terrace. A first floor master bedroom includes a tray ceiling, his and her walk-in closets and a spacious master bath. The second floor has two bedrooms with a connecting bath and one bedroom with a private bath.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 45'-0"
- Depth: 60'-0"
- Total SF: 3,022
- First Floor Area: 1995 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1067 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3022 SF
- Unfinished Space: N/A
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Our stately plan is an updated classic featuring the balance and detailing beloved of the Georgian Style without sacrificing the convenience of good circulation and light-filled spaces.
Our plan is illustrated with an exterior of warm wood shingles, the perfect foil for the columned front entrance.