Discover what a remarkable home this distinctive plan makes! It features a two-story foyer with an elegant staircase. The master suite, with its tray ceiling, his and her closets, marvelous master bath, and French doors onto a rear terrace, has easy access to the first floor study. The study can easily be used as a nursery or guest bedroom. An outstanding kitchen, with its delightful shapes and use of space, features a rear staircase, light-filled breakfast room, and a keeping room with a fireplace. On the second floor we are showing two bedrooms, each with private bath. A study alcove and additional bedroom are illustrated for future expansion.
- Stories: 2
Bedrooms: 4 Plus future unfinished Bedroom
Baths: 4 (1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 4275
- First Floor Area: 2979 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1296 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4275 SF
- Unfininished Area: 588 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Our stately plan is an updated classic featuring the balance and detailing beloved of the Georgian Style without sacrificing the convenience of good circulation and light-filled spaces.
Our plan is illustrated with an exterior of warm wood shingles, the perfect foil for the columned front entrance.