Discover what a remarkable home this distinctive plan makes! It features a two-story foyer with an elegant staircase. The master suite, with its tray ceiling, his and her closets, marvelous master bath, and French doors onto a rear terrace, has easy access to the first floor study. The study can easily be used as a nursery or guest bedroom. An outstanding kitchen, with its delightful shapes and use of space, features a rear staircase, light-filled breakfast room, and a keeping room with a fireplace. On the second floor we are showing two bedrooms, each with private bath. A study alcove and additional bedroom are illustrated for future expansion.
- Stories: 2
Bedrooms: 4 Plus future unfinished Bedroom
Baths: 4 (1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 4275
- First Floor Area: 2979 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1296 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4275 SF
- Unfinished Area: 588 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.