Our manor house has a slight French accent. Its hard coat stucco exterior and mansard roof convey a sense of permanence and authenticity. From the cobblestone courtyard, a wide formal foyer is symmetrically positioned between, broad cased openings to the Library and the Dining Room, each room having its own set of French doors opening to detailed iron railings. The kitchen is not only a place to prepare meals, but is the exemplar heart-of-the-home room, a working and gathering place for family and friends. The masonry fireplace with flush hearth and deep window seat situated below segmented arched-transom windows provide the ideal ambiance and detailing for this important area. A very private first floor master suite with its own fireplace also includes his and her private baths and closets. On the second floor are four generously sized bedrooms, each with its own bath. Nooks, step-ups, window seats, and French doors to a second floor balcony combine to make the second floor as charming as the first.
Baths: 5 (2-1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 5,035
- First Floor Area: 3,498 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,537 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5,035 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.