Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house. The Front Covered Porch opens into the Foyer and steps down to the Living Room with large fireplace and windows overlooking the Rear Terrace. The Kitchen with an island opens into the Dining Room, which accesses the Screened Porch through French Doors. The Master Suite provides plenty of privacy with entry through a Vestibule and enjoys a Sitting Area with plenty of looking out windows and access to the rear terrace, a large walk-in closet and double vanities in the bath. The Second Floor has two Bedrooms, each with its own Covered Balcony and private bath, along with a Study Alcove. A Studio with its own wet-bar and bath, resides on the Second Floor over the Two-car Garage and has its own stairway leading up from the Mud-Entry. A Lower Level has plenty of room for a spacious Recreation Room and Billiards Room opening onto a Covered Terrace and a private Office with bath. An elevator makes each of the floors easily accessible.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 103'-7"
- Depth: 55'-6"
- Total SF: 3760
- First Floor Area: 2,602 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,158 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3,760 SF
- Screened Porch: 622 SF
- Covered Porch: 239 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1828 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Designer Series Set - Portfolio I & II
Both portfolios of house plans are available individually or as a set of both volumes.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.