A limestone entry accompanied by dignified exterior elements announces this French Manor. The inviting foyer leads past the Dining Room, which opens onto the front terrace, to the Stair Hall and Living Room with a fireplace. The generously proportioned Kitchen allows plenty of space for a large island and full size pantry. The Keeping Room, with its fireplace, is adjacent to the Breakfast Room, which leads to the rear stair. The Master Suite sits privately beyond the Stair Hall with personal access to the Study with its fireplace. His-and-her closets open into the Dress area with leads to the large Master Bath with separate vanities. The second floor holds four full size bedrooms, each with its own bath, and a Study Area. The Lower Level affords ample room for a Recreation Room and Lower Level Lounge with wet bar and fireplace, an Exercise Room, Wine Cellar with Wine Tasting Room, a Media Room, an additional Bedroom with bath and a Garden Storage area. The three-car garage is attached at the rear with entry through the Breakfast Room.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 (2-1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 88'-1"
- Depth: 88'-8"
- Total SF: 6,284
- First Floor Area: 3,674 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,610 SF
- Total Heated Area: 6,284 SF
- Three Car Garage Area: 760 SF
- Unfinished Area: 509 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 2,722 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-1"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-1"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Designer Series Set - Portfolio I & II
Both portfolios of house plans are available individually or as a set of both volumes.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.