This European style brick house offers two variations on one theme. This plan, Version A, has a Covered Front Porch which opens into the Foyer with access to the Mud Entry leading to the two-car Garage. The Gallery connects the Dining Room, with its Butler’s Pantry, the Living Room, with its fireplace and the spacious Kitchen, with an island, to the Stair Hall and Study which opens into the Solarium. A generous Master Suite resides on the rear of the Second Floor and accompanies two additional Bedrooms each with private bath and a Laundry on the Second Floor. The Lower Level provides a large Family room with fireplace and an additional Bedroom with Bath.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 ( 2-1/2)
- Master on Main: No
- Width: 78'-0"
- Depth: 54'-6"
- Total SF: 4,181
- First Floor Area: 2,013 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,168 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4,181 SF
- Solarium Area: 306 SF
- Two Car Garage Area: 513 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 1,988 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 11'-4"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-4"
Available on CD as a CAD drawing, Reproducible Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This delightful American Classic home is a perennial favorite! The house features a wonderful covered front porch with a Chippendale parapet wall and a winning combination of brick and shingles.