This European style brick house offers two variations on one theme. This plan, Version B, has a Covered Front Porch opening into the Foyer, which has access to the two-car Garage. The Gallery connects the Dining Room, with its Butler’s Pantry, the Living Room, with its fireplace and the spacious Kitchen, with an island, to the Stair Hall and Study, which opens into the Solarium. A generous Master Suite resides on the rear of the Second Floor and accompanies two additional Bedrooms each with private bath and a Second Floor Laundry. The Lower Level provides a large Family room with fireplace and an additional Bedroom with Bath.
- Stories: 3
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 ( 2-1/2)
- Master on Main: N
- Width: 86'-1"
- Depth: 54'-6"
- Total SF: 4,345
- First Floor Area: 2,198 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,332 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4,345 SF
- Solarium Area: 306 SF
- Two Car Garage Area: 578 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 1,989 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 11'-4"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-4"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.