Bel Air Manor
This formal French Country house is presented in brick with board and batten shutters. The featured elements of a limestone entry and round dormer windows add distinction. The Library with fireplace and the Dining Room with Butler Pantry border the foyer. A Family Room opens onto a large Covered Porch sharing a dual fireplace. The Kitchen with large island overlooks an ample sized Breakfast Room. The Master Suite is privately located beyond the Stair Hall and enjoys a full bowed bay window for plenty of light and views. A his-and-her private bath and closet provide for the highest sense of civilized living. The spacious second floor affords four large bedrooms each with their own bath, a Study/Playroom and an Optional second Laundry. The Lower Level is designed with a Recreations Room and Game Room with Wet Bar, Exercise Room, Media Room, Hobby Room with an additional Bedroom Suite. A three car garage enters the house either through the Mud Entry or by Covered Porch.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 6 ( 2-1/2)
- Master on Main: Yes
- Width: 104'-1"
- Depth: 86'-2"
- Total SF: 5409
- First Floor Area: 3,693 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,716 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5,409 SF
- Three Car Garage Area: 957 SF
- Covered Porch Area: 353 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 2,987 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.