The lapped siding and wood detailing of this house presents a handsome presence to the street. This two story cottage features a dramatic foyer which opens into a large vaulted great room. The spacious kitchen flows into the breakfast room with French doors open to the rear terrace. The second floor master bedroom is comfortable, with his and her walk-in closets and a large master bath. Two additional bedrooms are featured with a connecting bath.
- Stories: 2
Master on Main: N
- Total SF: 3021
- First Floor Area: 1496
- Second Floor Area: 1525
- Total Heated Area: 3021
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as PDF Set, a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This wonderful vernacular style cottage makes for a terrific country home – and works well in the city as well! Lapped siding, along with brick accents and charming details make this house smile!