This dignified, yet appealing stucco home provides a distinctive, elegant setting for the gathering of family and friends. The courtyard entry adds to the ambiance of this home. An attractive entry foyer features a tray ceiling, second floor overlook, and a column screen at the dining room. The faceted shape and classical detailing make the large dining room a delight for entertaining. On axis with the dining room, a lovely parlor, with its fireplace and bay window, provides easy access to the master suite. An expansive great room includes a fireplace, built-ins, vaulted ceiling and an immense bay window. A central stair hall also adds to the convenience and graciousness of this home. The light-filled kitchen, with its abundance of storage space and work areas, opens onto the breakfast room and keeping room. A family entrance hall, with a back stair, lends flexibility to the plan. The first floor master provides its occupants with vast storage and a delightful master bath. The master bedroom also features a tray ceiling and French door which open onto the rear terrace. The spacious second floor includes four additional bedrooms. Two of these have private baths and two share a connecting bath.
Baths: 4 (2-1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 5,431
- First Floor Area: 3435 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1997 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5432 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
This lakeside retreat shown in stone and shingles is designed to capture beautiful views from the rear of the house.