Georgian Bay Cottage
This charming stone and shingle lake cottage greets visitors with a Covered Front Porch and Porte Cochere. The Foyer opens into the Great Room, with vaulted ceiling and grand fireplace, and accesses the outdoor rear terrace through two sets of French doors. The Kitchen is open to the Dining Area and also the spacious Screened Porch with its large outdoor fireplace and built-in grill. The Master Bedroom, with a fireplace, is situated privately at one end of the house and has its own Covered Porch. The Second Floor’s Gallery overlooks the Great Room and joins the three Bedrooms, each with its own bath. There is plenty of space on the Lower Level to accommodate a Recreation Room, Wine Cellar and additional Bedroom with bath.
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 5,483
- First Floor Area: 2,289 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,624 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3,913 SF
- Screened Porch: 484 SF
- Covered Porch: 212 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1,570 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-4"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-4"
Available as a CAD drawing, a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
This lakeside retreat shown in stone and shingles is designed to capture beautiful views from the rear of the house.
This English Country House with flared roofs, arched dormers and shutters will sit gracefully on your property.