This European style brick house offers two variations on one theme. This plan, Version A, has a Covered Front Porch which opens into the Foyer with access to the Mud Entry leading to the two-car Garage. The Gallery connects the Dining Room, with its Butler’s Pantry, the Living Room, with its fireplace and the spacious Kitchen, with an island, to the Stair Hall and Study which opens into the Solarium. A generous Master Suite resides on the rear of the Second Floor and accompanies two additional Bedrooms each with private bath and a Laundry on the Second Floor. The Lower Level provides a large Family room with fireplace and an additional Bedroom with Bath.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 ( 2-1/2)
- Master on Main: Y
- Width: 78'-0"
- Depth: 54'-6"
- Total SF: 4,181
- First Floor Area: 2,013 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,168 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4,181 SF
- Solarium Area: 306 SF
- Two Car Garage Area: 513 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 1,988 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 11'-4"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-4"
Available on CD as a CAD drawing, Reproducible Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
This lakeside retreat shown in stone and shingles is designed to capture beautiful views from the rear of the house.
This English Country House with flared roofs, arched dormers and shutters will sit gracefully on your property.