The gables and flared rooflines create a distinctive look to this appealing country style house, whether built in brick and shingle or wood siding. The columned front porch establishes a welcoming entry into the spacious foyer. The public areas of the house are joined by a gallery, which also provides an easy access Butler’s Pantry. The efficient layout of the kitchen features a light-filled breakfast room, an island for cooking and serving and a rear staircase. The master suite with a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a spacious bath, opens onto the rear covered porch. The exceptionally well-planned second floor provides four large bedrooms with baths, a cozy alcove with window seat and two additional areas that can be finished as a sewing/craft/wrapping room and a playroom. The Lower Level offers plenty of space for a Recreation Room with large fireplace, a Future Bedroom, and Office and an Exercise Room. A two-car garage has entry to the house through the mud-entry at the rear of the house.
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 4884
- First Floor Area: 2955 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1929 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4884 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1947 SF
- Unfinished Second FL Area: 745 SF
- Rear Covered Porch Area: 373 SF
- Entry Porch Area: 103 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Our stately plan is an updated classic featuring the balance and detailing beloved of the Georgian Style without sacrificing the convenience of good circulation and light-filled spaces.
Our plan is illustrated with an exterior of warm wood shingles, the perfect foil for the columned front entrance.