This picturesque and rambling home with its simple strong detailing features a drive-thru porte cochere which accesses a tucked away motor court. The foyer, with its handsome staircase, steps down to the conservatory /living room. Here a walk-thru wet bar is convenient to both the family room and (from a handy pass-thru) to the outside terrace as well. The breakfast room, family room and conservatory all have French doors leading into a rear terrace. The second floor features a large master suite with an elegant and spacious bath and large his and her walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms are located here on the second floor. All feature large windows and plenty of storage. Two bedrooms share a bath and the other bedroom has a private bath.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: No
- Total SF: 3,776
- First Floor Area: 1961 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1815 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3776 SF
- Unfinished Area : N/A SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 8'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.