This New England stone and shingle style house has taken the best from our very popular Boxwood house plan and reduced the square footage to fit your lot! We listened to your requests and kept the best features like the welcoming courtyard entry and arched covered porch tucked under the large center gable. The classical floor plan with the separated public and private spaces enjoys the same graceful circulation as much larger homes. Everyone loved the covered Mud Entry through the Loggia and this feature has been expanded. A new Screened Porch off the Breakfast Room and open Terrace off the Family Room make outdoor living a pleasure at the private rear of the house! On the second floor, the Master Suite was improved to offer his and her vanities and a much larger closet. The other three bedrooms, each with their own bath, remain good sized. The Studio over the Garage is perfect for an Au Pair Suite with a potential entrance to the second-floor nursery! The Recreation and Exercise Rooms are on the terrace level along with that much needed storage space. The upgrades and improvements to this already much-loved plan make it the perfect place to call home!
- Bedrooms: 4 (plus one unfinished studio)
- Baths: 4 1/2 (plus one unfinished studio)
- Master on Main: N
- Width: 57'-10"
- Depth: 98'-10"
- Total SF: 3,977
- First Floor Area: 2,098 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,879 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3,977 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This delightful American Classic home is a perennial favorite! The house features a wonderful covered front porch with a Chippendale parapet wall and a winning combination of brick and shingles.