The gables and flared rooflines create a distinctive look to this appealing country style house, whether built in brick and shingle or wood siding. The columned front porch establishes a welcoming entry into the spacious foyer. The public areas of the house are joined by a gallery, which also provides an easy access Butler’s Pantry. The efficient layout of the kitchen features a light-filled breakfast room, an island for cooking and serving and a rear staircase. The master suite with a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a spacious bath, opens onto the rear covered porch. The exceptionally well-planned second floor provides four large bedrooms with baths, a cozy alcove with window seat and two additional areas that can be finished as a sewing/craft/wrapping room and a playroom. The Lower Level offers plenty of space for a Recreation Room with large fireplace, a Future Bedroom, and Office and an Exercise Room. A two-car garage has entry to the house through the mud-entry at the rear of the house.
Baths: 5 (2-1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
Width: 101' - 10"
- Total SF: 6290
- First Floor Area: 4118 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2172 SF
- Total Heated Area: 6290 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1947 SF
- Unfinished Second FL Area: 745 SF
- Rear Covered Porch Area: 373 SF
- Entry Porch Area: 103 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This wonderful vernacular style cottage makes for a terrific country home – and works well in the city as well! Lapped siding, along with brick accents and charming details make this house smile!