This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway. The Great Room with large fireplace, Dining Room and Kitchen all flow openly onto the Rear Covered Porch with stone fireplace and built-in grill. The comfortably sized Master Bedroom and Bath with separate vanities is interestingly placed off the Stair Hall to the Second Floor and the Lower Level. The Second Floor offers a Loft and Bunk Room. The Lower Level provides space for two Bedrooms each with private bath a Recreation Room with fireplace and access to a Screened-in Porch. A two car garage is attached to the house through the Mud Entry.
Baths: 4 (1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 2,012
- First Floor Area: 1,698 SF
- Second Floor Area: 314 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2,0123 SF
- Two Car Garage Area: 581 SF
- Covered Porch: 389 SF
- Lower Level Area: 1,263 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 11'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 10'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.