This delightful country house, with its stone and lapped siding, features a series of porches that are as beautiful as they are functional. The home, spacious and light-filled, has features such as a two-story central stair hall, a front and rear stair, and a formal living room as well as a spacious family den. The first floor master spills out onto a rear covered porch. A first floor guest room can be used as a nursery or library. Three bedrooms, with private baths, are located on the second floor. This is a house which offers great flexibility and conservative style.
- Stories: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 5 (1/2)
- Master on Main: Yes
- Width: 92'-0"
- Depth: 52'-0"
- Total SF: 4,239
- First Floor Area: 3039 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1200 SF
- Total Heated Area: 4239 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD Set, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This American traditional wood-lap siding house with brick accents offers a welcoming appeal and enjoys a Porte-Cochere to the rear auto court.
This wonderful vernacular style cottage makes for a terrific country home – and works well in the city as well! Lapped siding, along with brick accents and charming details make this house smile!