In the French Planters style this cottage revives the spirit of the island houses with broad front and rear-covered porches to capture the ocean breezes. The First Floor public spaces are located at the front of the house with the Master suite at the rear. Two large Bedrooms each with window seats and a private bath reside on the Second Floor along with a Loft Area.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 2796
- First Floor Area: 1,641 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,155 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This vernacular cottage, with its covered front porch, is reminiscent of days gone by and creates a warm and inviting atmosphere.