This Vernacular Style home is inspired for today’s casual living—this house works wonderfully for a Lake Home, beach home, and mountain home and for everyday living! This Vernacular style home has great charm and appeal with it wood siding and railings. Covered porches wrap this delightful home for easy access to the outside for outdoor living. The main screened porch features a large fireplace with a place for grilling. This plan has a nice open feel with a spacious living room, with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, open to a wonderful Dining Room that opens out onto a large screened porch. The kitchen was designed for those that love to cook and entertain, with a nice large island and large windows for great light quality. There is a Study that opens up to the front covered porch. The Master Bedroom suite features its own private covered porch to allow for nice “reprieves” for quiet time. The second floor features 3 bedrooms with separate baths. The Lower Level can be expanded for a future Recreation Room, Game Area , Wet Bar, Bedroom, Bath and optional wet bar. A Lower Level Covered Porch is also a great feature of this home!
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 3630
- First Floor Area: 2299 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1331 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3630 SF
- Terrace Level : 1927 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This stone and shake shingle with covered front porch defines this American country house.
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.