Strong wood detailing accents this delightful wood shingle and stone country house. The arcaded front entry porch is practical and ornamental. Upon entering double French doors, one is greeted with a feeling of spaciousness. The two-story entry foyer forms an elegant nucleus for the beautiful staircase, the dining room, the great room and the study. An optional guest bedroom with its own private bath, could be used as an office or library. The second floor master bedroom has separate large his and her closets and a well worked out bath. Two additional bedrooms which share a bath are also located on the second floor.
Bedrooms: 3 Plus optional guest suite
Baths: 2 (1/2)
Master on Main: N
- Depth: 65'-2"
- Total SF: 2587
- First Floor Area: 1387 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1200 SF
- Total Heated Area: 2587 SF
- Optional Guest Suite : 270 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 9'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway.
This Vernacular Style home works wonderfully for a Lake Home, beach home, mountain home and even for everyday casual living!