Green Isle Mountain
This lovely stone and shingle European style house enjoys a Porte-cochere and front Covered Porch. The entry leads to the Living Room with fireplace and Dining Area both with French Doors opening onto the wrap-around Screened Porch at the Rear of the house. The Kitchen with a large island overlooks both the Dining Area and also has access to the rear Screened Porch. The Master Bedroom is situated in the left rear of the house offering views through the generously proportioned window and its own access to the Screened Porch. It has a spacious private bath and dressing area. Three Bedrooms, one with private bath and two with Jack-and-Jill bath, all enjoy great views from their second floor perch. A future Study and Reading Alcove also reside on the second floor. This plan is offered with a crawl space below, but could have a lower level easily designed if the property required it.
Baths: 3 (1/2)
Master on Main: Yes
- Total SF: 3,735
- First Floor Area: 2,368 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1,367 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3,735 SF
- Porte Cochere Area: 564 SF
- Screened-in Porch: 1152 SF
- Lower Level Area: 2,468 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available on CD as a CAD file, a Reproducible Set, a Construction Set, and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway.