Drawing upon proven historical appeal, this plan offers American heritage with a European flair. The stone and shingle exterior set off by the well appointed detailing and the columned front porch. Upon entering, the spacious foyer offers a secluded study to the left, a dramatic dining room with bowed bay to the right, and a handsome living room with its rear bank of window, straight ahead. The kitchen, breakfast, and keeping rooms are tucked to the right of the plan providing a comfortable open flow for family privacy. The second floor provides a large master bedroom with corner bath, lots of windows, and a fabulous walk-in closet. Three additional large bedrooms span the length of the house, one with a private bath and two that share a bath.
Master on Main: No
- Total SF: 3,914
- First Floor Area: 2411 SF
- Second Floor Area: 1800 SF
- Total Heated Area: 3914 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
Hillsboro Country House
This delightful country house with shingles and stone accents is an all time favorite! A charming front portico leads you into the house, which has a relaxed, yet elegant floor plan.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This Board-and-Batten Mountain Cottage Chalet has a courtyard and covered porch entryway.