Magnolia (Master Up)
The inspiration for this charming house is the Southern French architecture of Louisiana. Unlike its antecedents, the plan features a most pleasant and comfortable family kitchen and den, not to mention an integral three car garage with a mud entry. It offers the graceful symmetry of a wide center hall flanked by library on one side and dining room on the other. A favorite touch is the handsome, wide, staircase which is set off to one side of the center hall in a space all its own. A large living room with French doors overlooks a spacious covered porch. Our “Magnolia” plan comes in two versions to accommodate the variety of family life styles. This version arranges all bedrooms on the second or upper level. The other version features the master suite on the first floor with all secondary bedrooms on the floor above. In either version a total of six bedrooms is easily achievable.
Baths: 4 (2-1/2)
Master on Main: N
- Total SF: 5,268
- First Floor Area: 2,770 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,609 SF
- Total Heated Area: 5,379 SF
- Front Covered Porch Area: 528 SF
- Three Car Garage Area: 782 SF
- Lower Level Heated Area: 1,582 SF
- Covered Loggia Area: 378 SF
- Unfinished Playroom Area: 420 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This English Country House with flared roofs, arched dormers and shutters will sit gracefully on your property.
The Fairford offers the finest in elegant living with plenty of room for private family life and public entertaining.