This stately French Manor style house with dignified detailing is shown in brick. The featured turret is a return to the look that embraces France. A Covered Porch leads into the Foyer with its Grand Stair. The Dining Room to the right and the Living Room ahead each have a fireplace. The large Kitchen flows to both the Breakfast Room with Covered Porch beyond and Family Room with its large fireplace. The Master Suite is situated at the end of the Gallery to provide plenty of privacy and ample room with its His-and-Her Baths and Closets. Four large Bedrooms each with private bath and a Bonus Room are located on the second floor. The Lower Level holds a Theatre, Recreation Room with fireplace, a Guest Suite with private courtyard, an Exercise Room and a Wine Cellar. A three-car garage enters from the rear through the service entry.
Baths: 5 (2-1/2)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 6338
- First Floor Area: 4,031 SF
- Second Floor Area: 2,307 SF
- Total Heated Area: 6,338 SF
- Lower Level Area: 2,881 SF
- Future Bonus Rm 576 SF
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
Available as a CAD drawing, PDF Set, as a Construction Set and a Preview Set.
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
A family classic, the “Rockhill” was designed to meet the highest standards of comfort, convenience and practicality.
This Mediterranean style manor house offers an elliptically arched front porch supporting a large center gable overlooking the entry courtyard.