Beach breezes cool the front and rear porches on this Caribbean style cottage. The Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen are at the front of the house with the Master Bedroom situated at the rear with access to the Screened in Porch. The second floor holds a Loft Area and two Bedrooms, each with private bath.
Baths: 3 (1 half bath)
Master on Main: Y
- Total SF: 2,610
- First Floor Area: 1,640
- Second Floor Area: 970
- Total Heated Area: 2,610
- Ceiling Height, First Floor: 10'-0"
- Ceiling Height, Second Floor: 9'-0"
- Preview Sets include a floor plan and may not be reproduced
- Construction Sets include 8 sets of plans and are appropriate for your builder
- PDF Sets are downloadable full-size drawings that allow customization
- CAD Sets are downloadable drawings will allow your architect to make changes
We Also Recommend
Nantucket Country House
This Adirondack style shake and shingle mountain house is designed to take advantage of views from the back of the house.
This simple lap sided cottage with stone accent offers a wide courtyard entry and a double arch covered front porch to greet guests and welcome homeowners.
Bluff View Cottage
This lap sided, tin roofed Low Country Cottage is designed to maximize views from the Screened Porch running the length of the rear of the house.
This 2-story Seaside Cottage style house offers plenty of room for enjoying the beach with friends and family.